I missed mid-season, but the closeness of Alonso/Hamilton rocks! We have been wondering, whether Kimi has some sort of destructive aura, considering that his McLaren blew up so often while this year they have been as steady as the fine-structure constant. Now his car just f..up when running for Ferrari. Eerie, if you ask me.
Well, as a little celebration a collection of On-board runs gathered from YouTube:
- Schumi in Australia
- Schumi in China
- Schumi in Suzuka
- Schumi in Indianapolis (with commentary).
- Schumi in Monaco. Crappy footage, but nice lap. Check the ultra-rapid gear shifts, as opposed to a track where top speed is a lot higher than there:
- Kimi in Hockenheim 2006. Check if you can see me about 100 metres before the hairpin :)
- Kimi in Istanbul 06. A slight lol-factor due to finnish commentary:
- Onboard Schumi fighting against Kimi in Brazil 06. Just reminding you it was Michael's last race, something of an up and down experience that weekend, but the lovely overtaking maneuver was something his fans can remember for a good while. This footage is a bit longer but quite nice.
Time's running out, that's it for now!